Serving those who are experiencing domestic violence, sexual assault, sex trafficking, dating violence, and stalking.
It is the mission of the Micmac Advocacy Center to serve the needs of the victims/survivors of domestic and sexual violence who seek our services while working to end violence against Native women and their children.
Confidential Services Provided
- Unconditional/confidential support
- In-person 24-hour response to sexual and domestic violence
- Safety planning
- Emergency shelter/transitional housing
- Support group
- Court advocacy/legal services
- Hospital accompaniment
- Counseling services
- Prevention, education, and awareness activities
How to Reach Us
24-Hour Hotline: 207-551-3639
Office Phone: 207-760-0570